10 Tips to Celebrate Your Company Milestone
When you celebrate your milestone it means commemorating an important day in your company history. Here at Red Tomato we love celebrating anniversaries. In fact, 2016 is our anniversary and celebrate we are going to share our favorite ways to commemorate a milestone. Here is a list of our top ways to celebrate your company milestone:
- Special logo – Create a logo to celebrate your company milestone and compliments your existing logo
- Anniversary promotional products – Celebrate with your clients by send out a corporate anniversary gift, accompanied with a personal message and branded with your special anniversary logo.
- Website – Decorate your website to celebrate your company’s milestone.
- Content – Produce a historical timeline booklet or video that tells the story of where you started to where you are now and that showcases milestones along the way.
- Launch a new product or service – Use the opportunity to celebrate your company milestone with your clients and a new service or product launch.
- Highlight tenured employees – Showcase your appreciation for employees of your company that have been with you since your beginnings.
- Have a Celebration – Host a party for your clients: a reception, cocktail party, or picnic.
- Sale or promotion – Offer an anniversary special for your existing and new clients to share the celebration with them.
- Donation – Use this opportunity to give back to the community.
- Host a contest – Hold a competition for new and potential clients with the prize being your company’s anniversary promotional product.
Remember to target all stakeholders in your company to celebrate your milestone with you, new and tenured employees, retirees, community members, and new and existing clients.